Tuesday, June 11, 2013

2010 A Year in Review - Project Life Style

Before I was a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I was a scrapbooker.  I started out paper scrapbooking & then found that I could even do digital scrapbooking.  The beauty of digital scrapbooking was that I could create small gift albums of the year that had been for each of the grandparents.  I made a book in 2008 & another one in 2009.  I found them both while tidying out a bookcase that we had to move for the earthquake repairs.  It was really fun to go back through & see what happened in those years, so I have decided that as I can't easily papercraft at the moment the next best thing is to use MDS & get some photos off the hard drive of the laptop.

I have downloaded a photobook called The Best Year.  You can find it here.

I have done the cover, title page, January & February.  It has been really easy, just a matter of finding the photos I want & putting them where I want them, moving or removing embellishments & putting in journalling. The MDS program automatically resizes the photos to fit into the photo boxes.  If you don't like the selection that can be changed easily by you.

Here's a look at the pages so far.






If you have thought of making a quick scrapbook this is definitely a way to do it.

Product Used:
The Best Year Photobook template - 132566 $27.95

No comments:

Post a Comment